What phono preamp are you using?

Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)
james1911
Dynamic Sounds Associates (DSA) Phono II with Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Kiseki Purple Heart, or Miyajima Madake on an Origin Live Sovereign.  A Hyperion is in the future.  Thoughts and Prayers for Peter!
I picked up a Soundsmith Aida II not too long ago and have been using it off and on with my Technics SL 1200 MK2 and Pass Labs XP-15.  Sounds great, very quiet, dynamic, detailed, and a big soundstage.
Icon Audio PS1.2 MC with NOS Telefunken tubes - sounds great with the Tele tubes and Hana ML series cart @ 200 ohm load.  With the NOS Tele tubes (not new anymore) running $400 - $500 each now I thought I'd try a Hagerman Trumpet MC.  It's still burning in but starting to blossom.  I upgraded the power supply with SBooster and installed gold lion gold pin tubes.  The goal is to get this phono stage sounding as good or better than the icon audio/Telefunken combo and it's almost there.  I'm not sure why the IA/Tele/Hanna ML combo sounds so good but it does.  As we know...it's all about getting the right match of components that work well with each other and I just got lucky with that combo.  Another highly knowledgeable friend of mine recommended the Trumpet MC.  He's had his a while now and loves it.  It comes highly regarded as probably the best value in a phono stage right now.