What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Heaudio, stay away from Schwalbe. I had too many punctures. I have run Hutchinson Sector 28's and 32s with great results. Orange Seal is the absolute best sealant. I ran one 28 down to casing 500 miles after it punctured and sealed. I never took the tire off to patch it! Putting the tires on is just like a car. You use tire levers then you rapidly pressurize the tire to snap it onto the bead. Once the tire is mounted you take out the valve core and fill the tire with 60 cc Orange Seal with a syringe then put the valve core back in and pump up the tire. I use 50 psi in the front and 75 psi in the rear. My wife uses 50 in the front and 65 in the rear. We routinely do gravel roads on these tires no problem. In three years my wife has punctured once and I have punctured twice. All of them sealed fine and usually you do not realize you have punctured until you get off the bike and see Orange Seal on the seat tube.
Although you can use regular clincher wheels that have been taped to seal the spoke holes it is better to use a tubeless rim which has a bead.
IMHO Campy/Fulcrum makes the best tubeless wheels because of their MoMag system. No spoke holes, no tape, no leak! The nipples get a magnet screwed into them then are dragged to their location with an other magnet. The magnet is taken off then the spoke is mounted. 

There is one sport I have not seen yet. Anybody turn wood? There must be some wood turners out there. I forgot to mention I am a fellow lathe junky.