What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Hmm, interests come and go. I am in a period where some old hobbies have come back into view after benign neglect, and other beloved activities have been set aside for child-rearing duties. 
I have a 2006 Ural Retro in jet black with pin-striping. No imagined vehicle handles worse...no rolling vehicle is more fun. 
I threw pottery for 7 years, but nothing in the last four. Too busy to finish converting a shed. I did the wiring for my kiln, but plumbing the outdoor line is insane and still need to weatherize the space as well, ugh. But our table ware is all by yours truly, from plates to pitchers. 
Voice lessons once a week. Mostly show tunes, but some opera and musical miscellanies with occasional pop or rock. 
Interesting wine, by which I mean juice with some barn yard funk, minerality or maybe some transverse winds working their magic on a pinot. 

Cooking whatever moves slower than me, especially a lot of fresh produce from our garden., where the artichokes happily over-wintered and look large and threatening—in the good sense of the word. The Traeger is well-loved, as is my high-powered range. 
Speaking of which—antique copper vessels, retinned and returned to service. It’s a kick to cook out of 200 year old pots, knowing some future soul will use these when I’ve gone back to dust. I can rip through an antique store in about 5 minutes, looking only for some exceptional piece, planished, perhaps by an illiterate master craftsman from Norway or a wine-sotted Norman. 
Poetry—reading and writing. 
Peet-laden single malts. Ardbeg, Lagavulin and Talisker, arranged here alphabetically and not according to preference. 
 Rummaging through record bins and discovering another gem of a vinyl shop in my town. 
Museums, concerts, travel. 
An occasional trip to the Sea of Cortez where an old Mexican captain knows just where the yellow tail hunker down. His wife filets out the white meat and vacuum packs it for me.  Got a freezer full of hamachi to last me till the next trip. 
Some prayers to my Maker, and chatting up the neighbors. 

Bedding down my wife, who a couple decades in can still bear me in the bare. 
Movies and Netflix. I hop on the treadmill and watch till my legs say no. 
And music, glorious music, salve of life, balm of existence, pouring magically out of a few capacitors, voice coils, and spinning black wax. Because the world remains a place of mystery.

Awesome thread, good window into folks.  For me, now living in AK it's all about fly fishing for monster trout, epic hunts and backpacking.  Just upgraded powder snowmobile to one with 167 hp and weighs 415 pounds.  XC skate skiing.  Always been avid cyclist,  roadie in the old days owning a custom 753 CrMoly and first Dura Ace, built in UK, now mainly mtb both here and in AZ where we keep our truck camper for boondocking and riding my Ibis.  Competed and won at photography club in major US city.  37 years a geophysicist (lots of wave theory and digital processing). Always trying to improve my brisket. Homebrewer. Oh, and listening to music...winter is the listening season.  
Nice to hear about everyone’s lovely bicycles- mine was recently stolen. I used it for getting around NYC and had it highly tricked out including a cirrus bodyfloat seat suspension. My new new hobby should be planting a decoy bike to catch the MF’ers.

And since there are Porsche fans and owners here, I’ll tell you about my odd choice of car. Since I live in the city and am lucky to be able to have a car at all, I needed something somewhat practical. I discovered the Targa 4S model (now a previous generation) that actually had a usable hatchback. It’s such a rarely purchased model it took me 6 months of extensive searching to find the right very low mileage one (11500 miles), and had to buy it without seeing it in person and shipped from Wisconsin to NY.

Having a hatchback, I’ve gotten a bike in the car with the wheel off, air conditioners, a 49”LCD tv in the box, and used it to haul equipment for smaller film shoots.

After a recent scrape up and and then having several panels repainted, I’m planning on wrapping the entire car in 3M paint protection film. Still trying to decide if I should learn to do it myself as it’s quite costly.

Incidentally, I found the car listed for sale on Craigslist.... but in Dubai! The second owner had it a few months but didn’t want to pay to register the car and was attempting to sell it outside the country. Took me months to get it registered.

And my most expensive “hobby” of all..... Filmaking. Makes audio look like a bargain.