What next part 3

I have posted parts 1 and 2 of my quest for a new stereo system.  I have had pretty premium gear in the past (20 to 50 years ago), sold it when I moved and didn't really have time to enjoy it.  Now I'm retired, have a small listening room, and want to enjoy good music again.  Left over from my hifi days are a PS Audio Digital Link III DAC with Cullen level IV mods and a nice AR turntable.  I have some very efficient Omega speakers on order, and I have just gotten a Decware Rachel amp that sounds very good, even with my old speakers and an old Marantz amp, both of which I intend to replace.  Now I want to complete the system.  I want to (1) stream music through the wifi I have, (2) use the mm phono, (3) play CDs, (4)  use the speakers for TV audio, (5) Maybe get music from a very large library on hard disk storage that I can buy from a contact online.  I don't absolutely need a preamp, as the Decware has a volume control and has all the power I need and is considered an integrated amp.  But the Decware only has one set of inputs.  So, I need something that will allow me to select between 4 or 5 inputs before going into the amp.  A preamp could do this.  But some other piece of gear - what I think of as a switch box - could also do it (I would need a separate phono stage).  I just don't want to degrade the signal going into the amp.  If I could find a streamer (if that's the right word) that would help me accomplish more than one of these tasks - in essence act as a preamp with multiple inputs as well - that might save me some money.  Budget is flexible, but I think I've gotten a very good start without over spending and I would like to continue that way.  I realize many streamers will have DACs as well, and that's OK, although the PS Audio DAC seems to work very well. I just don't know enough about the many different kinds of components now out there to know the most cost effective way to do this.  I am considering a Bluesound Node, or a Cambridge cxn as one part of the system, but would still need some kind of switching capability.  Advice, including specific recommendations for components, would be appreciated. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtwilightround