What Makes your System Special?

Could be anything but interested in what makes it special for you.   Is there something you would want to change?
128x128mapman
Several things make it special.

First off, the fact that my speakers are DIY, based on the (late) great speaker designer, Jeff Bagby’s "Kairos" monitors, sitting on his woofer modules designed for the Kairos. These use the extremely good SB Acoustics, ring radiator tweeters, and 6" Egyptian papyrus mid/woofers.

The fact that I only have about $1600 total invested in them, and my own labor, and they easily sound as good as speakers that would cost about $10,000, with no exaggeration, is also a big plus. Ah, the glories of DIY speakers from great designers.

And from a sound quality standpoint, the design is extremely phase and time accurate, so, they disappear as well as any speaker available. In my room, (depending on the recording) images and soundstage extends well beyond the outer edges of the speakers, and the depth is freakishly good.

Percussionists in the back of an orchestra, for example, vividly sound like they are coming from the kitchen of my next door neighbor’s house, 30 feet behind my speakers.

And detail is top notch, and the midrange is extremely natural.
“Is there something you would want to change?”

Oh my yes. Always changing. Ever evolving. 
The music makes mine special (having Harbeth 30.2 helps) More music is the change I’d want. Never enough.
Musicality and Value

I moved away from trying for ultimate resolution (often at the expense of listener fatigue) and built a more musical, listenable system. 

Additionally, I got lucky and heard a pair of Infinity qA speakers playing in a thrift store and ended up buying a pair. They were so good for the price ($116) that I decided to move up the vintage Infinity chain. I found a pair of Infinity RS1.5s on eBay, bought them (for $264) and picked them up while traveling through Western PA on a long ski weekend.

My current system is not as resolving as many of my past systems, but I enjoy it more. And I listen to a much broader range of music on this system as lessor quality recording do not cause the fatigue I experienced with many of my higher resolution systems.

This is all IMHO and YMMV. But it works for me.