What makes the biggest difference in sound quality?

When making changes or adding things to your system, what makes the bigger difference in sound quality on preamp‘s and power amps? Interconnects, speaker cables, power cords, or fuses?

128x128ted_denney

Everything

Can't really get a more ignorant answer to the OP's question.

It's as if the word "or" is mystifying to someone using the language for decades.

I firmly believe that the right integrated  amp or amp / preamp combo is critical to get the most out of any speaker .    I've had a number of good speakers over the years but why did I tire of them?    Because my electronics were just good....  not great 

I think that's why you see so many speakers for sale .   I finally bought a kick ass preamplifier and honestly it sounded like I got new speakers.   It was profound.

I firmly believe the majority of audiophiles (or audiogoners) don’t read the content of the original post before offering their opinions.  

@nutella

I firmly believe the majority of audiophiles (or audiogoners) don’t read the content of the original post before offering their opinions.

i agree, it is amazing to me when people can evidently type, yet they cannot read...

in some ways it is a pointed commentary on many of the ills of our society in the present day - how people talk past each other, never making an effort to understand what is being asked, what is the exact question or concern being expressed

Post removed