What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
Can Dan do a 8.5lb version of the fatboy discs?

Seems we're already on the same page :-)
I'm new to this whole concept of vibration isolating the electronics, though it certainly makes sense when it comes to tube amplifiers, and clearly how a speaker sits on the floor will impact its sound.  And there seem to be quite a range of opinions on what works best and many of the options seem very expensive.  So here is my dumb question.  What would using these very cheap, industrial, vibration isolation pads do for amps and speakers?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLR9FHJ/

They are available even cheaper and is a wide range of sizes from various industrial supply houses.
Post removed 
pinwa, honestly I have no idea what a heavy duty eva pad will do.
Unless someone in here has done it, I know I haven’t.

Springs offer a broad frequency range isolation, with high amplitude isolation as well, and they are used quite literally everywhere from cars, to gimbals for even small cameras where vibration isolation is critical.
I have recently helped a Agon friend purchase a full set of springs for $42.15 on Ebay. That’s eight 2" diameter 4" tall (uncompressed) zinc plated piano wire springs at approximately $5.27 per spring delivered.

Now he’s going to have to engineer a method to mount the springs, keeping the overall height within a a couple of inches of original, and move the base of the speakers with outriggers attached. So yes a DIY will require work and some clever engineering to be most effective.

Recently others are trying springs, from various vendors, or even DIY with great success.

Using springs requires some knowledge, as they have to suit the weight of the load they are bearing, they need to deform with transient energies in a manner that isolates those energies into a localized area for maximum performance.

Post removed