What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
SYMPOSIUM ULTRA STEALTH with copper spikes(amp stand) with CRITICAL MASS CENTER STAGE 2 1 1/2 inch feet for best sound.Get them together ASAP Nasaman!!HELLO!!
@ebm
SYMPOSIUM ULTRA STEALTH with copper spikes(amp stand) with CRITICAL MASS CENTER STAGE 2 1 1/2 inch feet for best sound.Get them together ASAP Nasaman!!HELLO!!

I have something similar that works well - my amp sits on a Symposium Ultra platform which is supported by a Solidsteel amp stand (with spiked feet). I’d be curious of the incremental gain to be had with the Critical Mass Center Stage footers. Although for $1,000 I will likely never try it, especially as I’m pretty happy with my amp setup. But good food for thought!

Honestly, people should give more thought to using platforms (including simple wooden ones) under their amps.  Much better sonics to my ears than feet.
Go to Amazon and buy yourself a box of a dozen hockey pucks for about 20 bucks. Place a puck under each foot of your amp and give it two weeks to settle in. I use them under my Pass Labs monoblocs and they work like a charm.
If they don’t work to your satisfaction... you're only out of 20 bucks.
Hockey pucks consist of vulcanized rubber.  In the audiophile world, rubber is not generally known for being a desirable footer material.  The vulcanizing process results in a rubber material with increased rigidity and durability, as well as other changes in the mechanical and electrical properties.  Many here report using hockey puck footers under their gear and speakers. Therefore, does the vulcanizing process result in a rubber material that has damping and support properties which are better than those of unvulcanized rubber footers?