What is your OTHER passion?

Now we are all passionate about quality audio, right? But next to audio, what interests us? (No sexual exploits, please, I'm getting old).
Mine is motorsports...especially CART, F1, and just about anything with a motor that hums! Rebuilding a 2-stroke is a joy that I crave. Used to race karts...thereby comes my moniker. Favourite drivers: Paul Tracy, Scott Pruett, Mario, Montoya, and the oldies such as Malcolm Cambell, Rudy Carraciola (German), and many others who lived such romantic racing lives. My one desire is to go to Indy...got to wait for the boy to gain a few years.
stereokarter
Hi Albertporter, It,s great to see somebody else with a great father son relationship..Enjoy it
I also had a great relationship with my father (best freind)
He was tragically killed last year and I miss him terribly.
steve
Evo845...Steve...your post is sorrowfull and I cry at hearing of your sadness...I'm going to play Neil Young's "Old Man" right away. Take care.
When I'm not soaking up music in my audio room, I'm out mtn biking the Arizona desert or roadracing motorcycles. Not many things beat the rush of dragging your knee on the ground at 100 mph...
I'm going back to golf and fishing this summer. In the last few days there have been threads about firing up the turntable and discovering that vinyl kills cd and that older cdps sound better than current ones. Don't even get me started about hearing vintage tubes. Clearly there is some sort of devolution going on. I blame Sony and SACD. So I'm going to pull out my 10 year old golf clubs, put my 30 year old boat in the water and enjoy the fact that I never break par or catch fish. Some frustrations are just more enjoyable.
Regards,