What is Your End Game System?

How do you "measure" your end game system? Is it by budget, how much it cost? Is it by the luxuriousness of your build and room?

Is it by your components being either state of the art or unobtanium? Is it by the satisfaction you get when you are sitting in your listening chair?

What is your end game system and how do you know when you have reached it?

kota1

Challenging, but perhaps not in an interesting way. The only significant change is the addition of Agony and some new attacks; otherwise, it's just more health and damage.

Recently played Witcher 3 with Item cheats. The greatest video game ever made. Hearts of Stone and other books fared well. There is the use of Witcher 3 console commands and Witcher 3 item spawn codes to make obtaining some high-level equipment easier. Geralt's crossbow damage may increase.

@ Kota1:

That would be mine too, speakers are supposed to be listened too only, but those Martin Logan CLS's that are sight to be looked at.  I see your speakers are gray or black.  Mines would be red, but mines would be powered up with Jeff Rowlands or Krells, if I had the Mega Millions to buy them.

Nice immaculate setup.

--Charles--

Thanks @chaskelljr2001 

I just saw some JBL Synthesis Array in Ferrari Red on Agon that were $14K new for about $5K, amazing end game speakers too.