What is wrong with my system?

Hi everyone -

I’m posting here because individually I think my components are all good, but together my system is not making music, rather is is making bright bass less noise. Honestly, I’m thinking it’s no one component, but the matching of components that is causing this issue. I would like to get everyone’s opinion as to what I’m hearing. My components are as follows:

B&W 802D (first generation diamond)
Audioquest bi-wired Indigo speaker cables

Classe CAM-200 monoblock amplifiers
Audioquest Water XLR interconnect

Bryston BP26 preamp
Audioquest Water XLR interconnect

Mark Levinson 5100 cd player (PCM slow minimum phase)

thanks in advance.

Mark Levinson 5100 CD player

onehorsepony
     Build some good subs out of some old cabinets, then get a good preamp and amp to control them separately.  It works for my older 803's.  B&W tends to sacrifice bass output for accuracy.  Your speakers are great, but B&W also prices their speaker so high that we need a dedicated listening room of the exact size, or smaller, for them to function properly.     .In my bedroom, my speaker sound awesome, but in my main 35 x 25 room, with 14 foot ceilings, I need extra bass on most recordings.
     Time align the subs with the speakers by measuring the drivers.  The center of the sub magnet should be parallel with the center of your 802 woofer magnets.I did have Classe electronics (A bunch of it that was given to me), did not prefer it to my Audire, especially in the bass, I could have been perfectly happy with it.  Ditto for my gift Bryston pre-amp (Now on TV system), which was pretty much bassless with my subs, both with the Bryston and Audire amps, so that is another thing to try out. 
     Another thing?  Do you have tone controls?  I do not, but with one of the Classe preamps, it worked well with some bass boost.
Fanny,  just toe the speakers out quarter of a inch  I understand the speakers but should be fine after 
First understand that B&W Group includes Classe and Rotel. Any Store/Salesperson will be inclined to sell/pair any combination of these units regardless of performance. A more modern version of this is McIntosh paired with Sonus Faber. That Said...

The B&W 802D has a tight Frequency Response - 28Hz - 34KHz. Typically you want a speaker that can capture as much of the frequency range as possible say - assuming your budget falls within the components you purchased you should be looking for speakers that perform within 23Hz - 40KHz. The frequency response will guide you towards your final choice which will be made with your Ears.

If you are looking to extract as much performance out of your existing set up, I agree with those who have stated -

You need more power driving your Power Amps. Look at your power delivery. If you are using Stock Power Cables your Amps are probably not even operating at 50% capacity. Check out Puritan Audio Labs, Audience Adept Response for Conditioners - For cables in this assumed price range  I like the Analysis Plus Silver.  

Invest in a Substantial - Tube Pre Amp, CJ is a great build and has some solid deals, Rogue Audio, Backert Labs, BAT, Older AR - before The McIntosh Group.

Invest in better Cables - Cable Company has a Library Program which is a great resource. Other companies are Silversmith Audio - Fidelium Cables, Tempo Electric, Thales, Analysis Plus.

After making these changes, I would suggest the next Investment be in a Pair of Subs, IMHO - REL 510 will get your Frequency response down to 20Hz.

Finally your CD Player - I would look towards a Player with a VRDS Mechanism. Developed by TEAC - Esoteric Player are built around the mechanism. Philips I believed just released their version of the Mechanism within the last couple of years. 

I have always found better deals/ more bang for buck in the used market.
Good Luck
What power conditioning and noise control are you using.  Dedicated lines for your amps, pre amp and digital gear will add life.
Separate power conditioners for your pre amp and digital gear will help with noise.
Keeping all SMPS's off your AC lines for your gear is essential.
I have found PS Noise Harvesters very helpful.  I have almost a dozen.
"....If you are using Stock Power Cables your Amps are probably not even operating at 50% capacity...."

Total and complete nonsense!