What is up with Audio Research during the pandemic?

I ordered a set of tubes for my ARC Ref 3 line stage on May 4, 2020. So far, no tubes, no tracking number, and no contact initiated by ARC. I did get an email response last week from them saying that they were "... working on getting caught up in the shipping department and have not yet shipped your tubes." This post is not to hassle ARC in the midst of a crisis. My hope is that all there are safe and well. Many "non-essential" businesses are struggling and frankly, I want to do all I can to support them. Music has been a wonderful source of comfort and enjoyment for me, now more than ever. I can wait, but I would feel better if I knew that the ARC folks were doing OK.  
yabe1951
@adameos Oh my goodness! For whom? Was someone seeking a cure (I didnt read that plea) from a dude on an audio forum who knows of a dude on another audioforum whose “Dr” allegedly prescribed something and he didn’t die? What useful data could you possibly glean from this? This is irresponsible and unfortunate. Wow!

People, please don’t try this at home and put nothing in your body without a complete, balanced and thorough examination from a qualified physician.
I did not suggest people take medicine without a prescription. As i mentioned, his doctor wrote a prescription. I just wanted to share a positive experience of another audiophile who happens to be well known. That’s all. So sorry if you were offended.
I wasn’t offended, just slightly appalled. Not a credible treatment, in spite of the politics. He says he got well because of the prescription and I might suggest that he may be well in spite of the prescription. In any case, its dangerous to suggest a treatment when no one sought treatment advice. Especially so on an audio forum.
To circle back around to the OP's original thoughts - tangentially, at least - I remember having several fruitful discussions with a few audio makers themselves, including Robert Lee of Acoustic Zen, Steve Deckert of Decware, and Clayton Shaw of Spatial, about products, audio advice and other stuff. When in doubt, call. Talk with someone. People are people.
Politics aside and pretty much anywhere you look in medicine there are plenty of whack jobs ascribing all sorts of properties whatever ( fill in the blank ). But factually I do know this Hydroxy is a Malaria and Lupus drug essential for those who Depend on it. The WHO and CDC both say it does not help. And my wife and her sister each went a month without but because idiots with no real need managed to get a therapy prescription, then  fill it. ....
so you were saying what ???!!