What is the VERY BEST CD album you've ever heard?

Just like with records, I came across releases on CD that were never popular, but bring lots of interesting music and so I started collecting CDs that do have collectible value for the reason of a great and rare music presented.

So far album "Sauce Hollandaise" by Ashra is on my #1 desirable list

"Best Band You've Never Heard In Your Life" by Frank Zappa is my 2nd best CD I've ever heard. 

czarivey

More than any other single group, The Beatles expanded the range of what rock and roll could be more than any other group before or since. To deny their achievement by demoting it to some lesser form because of that achievement is perverse. The Beatles vs. Rolling Stones question is quite similar to the Raymond Chandler vs. Dashiell Hammett in hardboiled crime fiction. The Beatles like Chandler tend to win by acclamation, and because of that Stones and Hammett partisans push their belief with a particular zeal. Like Hammett, the one area where the Stones have the decisive advantage is toughness. The difference between the two in both cases is little more than a nickel's worth. If I were getting on a lifeboat and had to jettison either my Beatles or my Stones records, I'd keep the Beatles.

The Steve Wilson remix of Chicago II sounds pretty good to me along with  The Beatles Abbey Road.

Bille Eilish  Happier than ever

Eva Cassidy  Songbird

and Ella and Louis

Thomas

Osamu Kitajima – Beyond The Circle
If you system can handle this,

then you are on the right course!