What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
theaudiotweak, by radical do you mean ineffective? Resonance control systems can be very important. The Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory in Vermont had a huge problem. It's compressors were driving it's neighbors nuts. The screens surrounding them rang like a tuning fork. They hired my brother's company to stop it. What component parts do you make?
Cleeds, obviously, any sense can be deceived. I think most people got the gist of what I was saying in the absence  of deception. Again, thank you for the kind an understanding comments. Your second paragraph was wonderful.
millercarbon, you seem to be descending into psychosis. Besides getting lost is there anything we can do to help. Really.
Radical as in a cup full or even a barrel full. A tweak is to me like a pinch or two of salt. Radical as in forward motion not in the reverse.
Tom
A tweak is never a solution by itself...

It is only a step toward some improvement... Calling a tweak "radical" is only market method for selling....Radical solution are engineered one and costly usually....But very low cost partial solution exist like the "room lens" we can reproduce homemade... Even imperfect, very positive increasing S.Q.

For my room i have used many complementary devices with success....At no cost....

The key is understanding that NO audio system can work optimally with no controls at all in the mechanical, electrical and acoustical dimensions....Then ridiculizing buyer of tweak and thinking that a systen can work fine out of the box is deceiving oneself with future upgrades illusion... Chasing good sound is first installing his actual system in the best controlled environment...

Respectfully,

At what level of improvement does the term Tweak lift itself to the level of a component change? That is what I am asking. Does it require a large out lay of funds to be called a component?

When some friends heard my new acoustic device they said who would have thought that would make that big a difference..but they still called it a tweak..in my home it makes a large improvement one that tells me when it is engaged and when it is not. Lights up or lights dimmed.  Tom