What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Ask audio2design
i generally answer people with arguments... If they use sarcasm i can too...In the context of my posting with him all that is clear...I even apologized when i make too much free useless sarcasm....

Millercarbon and mahgister admit to liking this kind of stuff.

But the way you assimilate me to someone else, out of the context of a posting discussion directly with me,after saying that you dont bother to read my posts anymore, speaking about me in my back answering someone else and distorting the fact that, i NEVER bought any tweaks, i have always created mine myself with my listening experiments, was not appreciated by me...

Then this " kind of stuff" you speak about is not MY stuff.... A costly equalizer or a costly tweak are for me the same "kind of stuff", not my homemade peanuts cost embeddings controls stuff... All perspectives are relative you see ?

I know that you dont mean it as an insult, but a free sarcasm can be one , and if you take my place you will know why i was feeling insulted...

I wish you the best like ever, even if i argued about some of your opinions....I never despise anyone for anything....I am too passionate being to be perfect tough ...
mijostyn...I am curious. How exactly do you define political correctness? Was I being politically correct? I'm not trying to start an argument. I am genuinely interested in your definition. Would you give me examples of what you consider to be political correctness? Again, I am not trying to start anything.
The most expensive Accessory and never would I buy , on the stereotimes best of 2020  is the $2200 Fuses-Each .
Just when I thought the Synergistic Research 🍊 fuse at $160 
peas pushing the envelope. I certainly advocate  getting rid of the stock cheap lousy conductor steel fuse , But $2200 Each I don’t think so . If if I could afford them ,what if you had a power surge 
and took out even 2 fuses ,that’s Waay to rmuch $$ for  me.
Cal91, exactly what I am not. So, I guess you don't have to worry :-)
Now lets get back to the insanity of $2200 fused and $1600 kindergarten wooden sculptures.