What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
roxy54-
I'm still wondering about your ears.

The problem isn't in the ears, its in the brain. It takes a lot of time and effort to compare and evaluate different components. Are they really going to do that when already convinced it can't possibly make any difference? Why? I wouldn't. It'd be nuts. Oh sure maybe every once in a while they might be able to just sit there all lazy and passive while someone else changes things for them.  

But then you know for sure exactly what will happen. The comparison won't be valid. It won't be double-blind. It won't be statistically significant. It will need to be repeated a bajillion times to be sure. It was done as part of a marketing demo. It wasn't the right music. The sun was in my eyes. The dog ate my homework. 

Its all so lame you have to wonder how it is that an adult with enough on the ball to be able to afford an internet connection isn't able to make up anything better than a bunch of excuses that have people thinking like mijostyn started it all off with:
Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen.

And that my friend is a brain problem, not ears.
millercarbon,
And then cakyol said:
"There is error detecting & correcting logic in all digital gear."

Yes, of course there is, but what does that have to do with digital cables? It is not the job of digital cables to correct errors in the digital stream.  
When we choose another person as an avatar? to represent ourselves it's because we think we share common qualities or characteristics. I posted this on another thread but I don't think people understood why. I think people on this thread will. The following are Einstein quotes which show what kind of a human being he was. 
Some interesting quotes from Einstein.

"Hail to the man who went through life always helping others, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien."

"The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance."

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution."

"I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university."

"I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am."

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods."

I don't see a resemblance, although in fairness to the person I am calling out I kind of agree it's not fair to judge something you have no experience with no matter how ridiculous it might appear. There have been posters who imply they purchased these tweaks and feel insulted.

I certainly lose on the "knowing no fear" part. The problem with modern digital communication is that you can not see or hear the other person's expression. Expression can turn a statement 180 degrees around. It is frequently not what you say but how you say it. 
Where is cleeds? Have not seen him around in a while.