What is the one CD you can't find?

Years ago I had listened to an audiophile test album with a white cover and little credits to go on the back side. I fell in love with it immediatly. The owner of the album was kind enough to make me a tape but would not part with it at any price. Later I discovered that members of the band Steps Ahead played on it, and even released one of the tunes on their cd. I have searched for years to find it on either cd or vynal yet have never come across it.This would be my greatest find. Just wondering how many others have a similar situation.And what is the one cd you just can't get?
ghost_rider
Oh...I know how to find 'em I just don't wanna pay what people are asking for 'em. The Tonto's ... was a different one on gemm...the one that I want is almost $800. Someone has one on amazon or eBay for "only" $300. The Stearns disc routinely goes for about $150. The Koner usually goes for $75-100 and I thought the Porter Ricks was more expensive than that. I was thinking of one I already had that goes for a bunch. Now that I know I can get that one for regular price I'll have to order one.
A recording of Jackson Browne performing live in Dublin and singing "Before The Deluge." A lovely/heartbreaking rendition with bagpipes in the mix.
The Jayhawks first record. I believe it was self-titled, but is sometimes referred to as "the Bunkhouse record." Twangy as hell, and quite different from what they were doing at the end, but still very cool. Any Jayhawks fans who might have a tip on where to find this lost gem?