What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
my own custom tuned proprietary speaker designs. They gave me more pleasure than mega expensive speakers that were tuned incorrectly. Most audiophiles are tone deaf

How delightfully enlightening. Tell us more.

My favorite fun speakers are Klipsch and Magenpan.
For me it's the first speaker I ever bought without hearing it.  The Soliloquy 6.3 2003 model closeout with the square cut corners and silk dome tweeter.  This was the Phil Jones design.  Good review here. 
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Soliloquy+Model+6.3+loudspeakers.-a097823139
No matter what changes I have thrown at them, amps, pre-amps, other speakers, universal players(I like the Burr Brown ladder dac), power cords and cables .  I feel I heard a difference.  Still my primary speaker.
@jaytor   *L*  + on the 1B's...I had a pair of those....became an amt driver fan to the point of buying a pair of Just the drivers.   Didn't bother with what was underneath them.... ;)  An amazing device...

'Most fun'?  Mmm...dialing the Wayback machine....a pair of Bose 901v2's, driven by a Marantz 2270 with an AR tt.  Think it had a Stanton cart on it, but that's where memory fades....

But I do remember how the 901's could drown out conscious thought *L*
If I felt the need to rattle anything not bolted down or too heavy to vibrate, the 2270 could drive them until the bass line made the pilot lights dim to the beat...
At that point, better judgement prevailed before heat cooked it... ;)

All items survived that era and moved on to others, as I did. *S*