What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
Peavey QW4Fs...
Peavey QW 4F 15" Cabinet Speaker, 50Hz-18kHz Frequency Response, 100dB Sensitivity, 5600W Peak Power, 137dB Maximum SPL, Single
These speakers are intended for PA systems, but I had a chance to pick up some used at a good price from a church that was upgrading.  They aren't the traditional "audiophile" type speaker, but they gave me the greatest pleasure of any speaker I've owned when I handled the sound for Your Mamma's Big Fat Booty Band when they played at my home in 2103.  Fine times!
BD-Designs Orphean horns.  Unlimited dynamics with spot on tonal accuracy, zero honk or cupped hands syndrome.  Bert is also an awesome person!
TheApogee mini grands.
these True ribbon speakers were very fast as well as dynamic 
plus the Sub system in a seperate enclosure run On a seperate Amplifier. Still one of the best speakers of all time .these put to shame many $20k + today and were only $6k.  Itis too bad they went out of business.
Oh boy, that takes me back.  Bozak Concert Grands.  Late 70s / early 80s.  Tri-amped with a pair of Dyna ST70s and a Hafler DH-100 driven by a modded Hafler DH-101.  ARC tube electronic crossover.  AR table modded with a Grace 707 arm and a Shure V-15 something or the other (current model).  Dynamic and big.  What fun they were.  Midranges had a slight tendency toward breakup, but what great 

Had fun with a pair of Acoustat Model 4's.  Fast, bass shy.  A bit thin sounding but great rhythm.  

Now having fun with a home built speaker system.  Trying to capture the fun of the Bozaks along with the precision of modern drivers.