What is the most dramatic way of increasing a speaker's Bass and Low mid?

Hi-

I am wondering what would give the most dramatic increase in bass and low mid projection/Volume, even on account of accuracy ...

My speakers can go down to 28hz but i need to boost it’s level, not frequency extension. They are 2 way with bass reflex port. 6.5" woofer size and a tweeter. Floor standing.

My floor is old hardwood strips.

placement and coupling methods are the first things that come to mind. I do not want to add an equalizer at this point.

Spikes, footers, concrete platform, direct floor flush contact? anything and everything that YOU know works.
Speculations on untested methods are not needed as i need real life experience from people.

Thanks!
Rea

128x128dumbeat
BTW, if doing testing be wary of relying on the mic built into your phone, as they are focused on picking up midrange and won't pick up low frequency with any accuracy. 

Any simple test tone cd and a decent mic will have you on your way to measure the impact of some of the changes suggested(e.g. moving towards the boundary). Cheers,
Spencer
You can see what the problems are with a computer, USB Mic, and Room EQ Wizard. I think your suspicions may be correct and you have room nodes. You’ll need a few subs and can use Multi Sub Optimizer to crank out some new crossovers that will correct the suckout. A Mini DSP can be your active crossover to add the filters. Much less effective is to move the subs around the room and try that way but filters add delay, gain, up to 12 biquads. I have added SVS isolation footers on all the subs so that their vibrations don’t excite the room. They work really well. You’ll be really surprised what a difference it will make.