What is the most dramatic way of increasing a speaker's Bass and Low mid?

Hi-

I am wondering what would give the most dramatic increase in bass and low mid projection/Volume, even on account of accuracy ...

My speakers can go down to 28hz but i need to boost it’s level, not frequency extension. They are 2 way with bass reflex port. 6.5" woofer size and a tweeter. Floor standing.

My floor is old hardwood strips.

placement and coupling methods are the first things that come to mind. I do not want to add an equalizer at this point.

Spikes, footers, concrete platform, direct floor flush contact? anything and everything that YOU know works.
Speculations on untested methods are not needed as i need real life experience from people.

Thanks!
Rea

128x128dumbeat

No I didn't check the schematic, but I know only the most expensive speakers use teflon capacitors. I don't even know if your speakers are among the most expensive speakers; maybe they are.

My speakers were custom built by me. A speaker design engineer designed the crossover, and I took it from there with some help from a place that sold raw drivers. In order not to go over budget, we used electrolytic capacitors; this gave us a general idea of what the speaker would sound like.

After listening for awhile, I decided they were worth much better and more expensive capacitors, such as Jantzen Silver Series Z Caps. The largest capacitor running my 12 inch woofer is a "Solen", 100uf, 400V.

https://solen.ca/product-category/capacitors/ capacitor

These capacitors on the woofer section of the crossover will eliminate "tubbines"; you will have sharp bass lines.
I think you wrong , woofer crossover 1st order use just the coil, no any capacitor, Crossover 2nd order, use capacitors , but 99.99% using teflon
capacitors. the teflons capacitors get different grade and low grade cost
50-100 mkf cost $5-10 , electrolitic cost around $1.  I did not  see electrolits
in mass bestbuy speakers. 

No my friend, you are wrong; this crossover was designed by a crossover engineer who was working for a company that sold speakers. It is a 3-way 4th order crossover, T-type.
92 DB efficient.

What I'm listening to has solid firm bass.

These are the capacitors that are in the bass leg of my crossover.

https://www.parts-express.com/solen-100uf-400v-poylpropylene-capacitor--027-616
My friend tell---- if so , why he install electrolytic capacitors  in crossovers and
let you change capacitors for teflon. i dont want to explain my degree, i  also design and selling  speakers. i just told you about you  wrong post----only 
very expensive  loudspeakers using teflon capacitors +

bache, polypropylene capacitors are better than teflon capacitors; no one let me do anything, I changed the capacitors because I wanted the best sound; they're my speakers, my crossover.

Here are the ratings in capacitors, and teflon comes in down the list from mine;

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/geekslutz-forum/434325-what-best-musical-sounding-capacitors-use-rec...