What is the most dramatic way of increasing a speaker's Bass and Low mid?

Hi-

I am wondering what would give the most dramatic increase in bass and low mid projection/Volume, even on account of accuracy ...

My speakers can go down to 28hz but i need to boost it’s level, not frequency extension. They are 2 way with bass reflex port. 6.5" woofer size and a tweeter. Floor standing.

My floor is old hardwood strips.

placement and coupling methods are the first things that come to mind. I do not want to add an equalizer at this point.

Spikes, footers, concrete platform, direct floor flush contact? anything and everything that YOU know works.
Speculations on untested methods are not needed as i need real life experience from people.

Thanks!
Rea

128x128dumbeat
A good speaker cable that may give you a little deeper and more solid bass is the Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme original. It costs about $640 new.  You will probably find used ones at about $400.  The newer Matrix is more than twice as expensive if new vs. new but will be more detailed and transparent. The original will sound like you added some bass and made it more articulate also. I have a pair and they did that to my ribbon speakers. Was using an all silver wired cable prior.

Bob
Thanks Bob- Could you tell me please how many db's of extra Bass, Bell or Shelf, and at which Frequency center point or Corner(depends on curve type)?

Thanks!

dumbeat,
You are asking for actual objective evidence rather than anecdote.  That is verboten in the realm of cables ;-)
Your experience in taking off the footers and leaving your speakers flush on the floor was similar to my own.  I tried some Isoacoustics products, and also spikes, under my speakers and they sounded better (IMO), especially in terms of tight bass response, sitting on my rug without any footers.

So you liked the speaker flush on the floor or with spikes at the end or isoacoustics? its not clear; And What was the difference you heard?
Flush on floor=more low, Spikes= Tight? not sure what that means... "Less Low mid" tight?
Thanks,

I prefer them flush on the floor - no spikes, no rubber footers (e.g. no Isoacoustics). At least in my case, in my room, my Thiel 2.7 speakers just seem to have the most bass grip without being raised on anything.

They sit on a rug, over hard wood floors.

When placed on the isoacoustic products, the sound generally seemed to lose tightness and brilliance, even in the mids, but I noticed it most in the bass range, probably from 70Hz or so and down to 40 or a bit below, where bass guitar etc lost focus and density, and seemed to have a sense of overhang and looseness around the bottom.

The entire sound changed, though, to a darker, lusher, less focused presentation, which I did not prefer.