What is the least compressed signal?

Hello everyone.I was wondering what everyone's thoughts might be about what is the least compressed front end signal? A friend of mine recently told me that radio signal is compressed. So I thought maybe a direct connection to a CD player? Or, since CDs are pretty compressed, maybe a record player? Thoughts?
the reason I ask is, my friend recently gave me a fantastic pair of speakers. And I've been listening to the radio through them. He had a disgusted look on his face and told me I was not using these speakers how they were meant to be used, because the radio signal is kind of crappy and compressed. I would love to use the speakers as they were intended. Meadowlark kestrel hot rods hooked up to an Integra receiver w/ kimbers
ddjr
Post removed 
Post removed 

n80
"
I'm done with Audiogon"

Well that will relieve the moderators of this forum from having to remove you're vile, ignorant, prejudiced remarks but you'll be back because you are probably also being deleted on other forums that you use as you're personal platform to attack, criticize, and humiliate.
n80
I’m done with Audiogon.

>>>>>Whoa! You’re a poet and don’t know it.