What is the latest greatest word in isolation footers for amps? stands?

Hello all,

looking for spikes/footers, or the like for a custom made amplifier platform.

they will reside between the platform and the flooring (carpeting ).

the platform is a 3 inch thick arrangement of Black Walnut with four drilld and tapped 1/4 in. 20 threads.

the 2 channel tube amp itself weighs right at 100lbs.

although I am asking for spikes or some sort of metal footer to support the entire unit am open to some other resonance draining/stabelizing solution should there be another path to that end footers alone might not address.

any thoughts here on the items which you have used or are using will be greatly appreciated.

I have not considered setting a budget for these items but I am not looking to take out a loan to acquire them either. consequently, something middle of the road pricewise ought to suffice.

lastly, a very good 3 tier rack is needed as well for a streamer DAC and preamp unless I break out the torch and cut down my Sound Anchor 6 level unit. lol

Many thanks!
blindjim
It might be Silent Running Audio isolation platforms. I just got one for my turntable. I think for speakers it is Townsend platforms. It is next on my list. 
they will reside between the platform and the flooring (carpeting ).

the platform is a 3 inch thick arrangement of Black Walnut with four drilld and tapped 1/4 in. 20 threads.
What footers do you plan on using between amp and wood platform?

Look at Townsend isolation options and critical mass footers (pricey) for use between platform and floor. You'll need something that will sit rock steady on carpeting. 

Isoacoustics can be used under the component or the platform. You'll need the Orea Bordeaux to support 100 lbs.

huge thanks for all the eXP with footers, platdforms and iso gizmos. it is much appreciated. believe it.

i’ve used with good to great success items from Herbies and Vibra pods and cones in past instances.

the spring dealies are new to me. not totally sold on them.

as for the NOB thingys… could someone put the direcdt link to what you feel will work in my scenario? I’m a bit lost in finding what I think is the right move/item.

@lowrider57
I had thought only to use/access the four designated drilled and threaded inserts to which I would screw in some sort of cone or spike like one sees on so many amp stands or racks.

Talking to Zanden rep Eric I was told Zanden spent a lot of time addressing isolation and noise pollution from interior and exterior forces and got the impression only dealing with the platform base itself was my current concern. given I’ve already got better than half a dime in the wood alone.

in fact Eric mentioned the maker of Zanden products also has optioned their own sort of ‘vibrapods’ to place beneath their amps. $35 ea.

sheeeesh.

guess I should be counting my lucky stars I chose not to do mono blocks.

… yet lol
Actually the Critical Mass footers are the best I have tried under amps and Dac's etc.

ozzy

Townshend podiums Vs CM2.

Any thoughts on what’s the difference in performance between these two?