What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

I have been out of the USB arena for a while. Last I remembered there was an Uptone Regen, iFi, Intonia, Mutec, and the Disrupter.
I still own the Disrupter and I just tried it again and it did seem to improve the USB signal.
Is there any new USB devices that I should consider? It would be used between a Bryston BDP-2 USB player and a PS Audio Direst Stream Dac.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
Hi Ozzy yes the lan rover send the signal from box to box but if like me your PC and your amp or preamo are close together then you will only need inches of cable. I will stess tough that Ps Audio say that you can use a mediocre cable from Pc to sending device but I will counter that by saying that two usb cables of the same quality give a marked improvement so I am using Telurium Ultra silver and once they are broken it they give a stunning sound . Just a little bit of patience is all that's needed, I stuck the device through my PC with internet radio playing continuously and after a fornight  the sound just seemed to explode out of my phones, I now love it.
Please forgive my terrible spelling as I was rushing to get out of the house and my typing fingers were all over the place. Once again sorry!!!