What Is The Cost Of Amplifier Casework?

What is the approximate cost of the casework on the big Krells, big Pass Labs and big Gryphon amps?  What is the approximate cost of  casework on similar big solid state amps? 
128x128mitch4t
You simply have to put your hands on a D'Agostino or Rowland piece to understand the level of quality in their casework.  Rowland amps even have highly precise machined parts inside that most people never see.  That both manufactures have significant cost in the chassis is obvious, but it is interesting to note the the DAG Momentum S250 stereo amp is priced at over twice the retail cost of the Rowland 625 S2.  Both are roughly equivalent products.  This gives a picture of the arbitrary pricing of high end gear beyond markup of actual cost to produce the piece.
I did casework when I was a social worker and I always told them that it is what is inside
that counts. Same here! Otherwise no clue!
I did casework when I was a social worker and I always told them that it is what is inside
that counts. Same here! Otherwise no clue!
I have an Audia Flight Pre which is machined from solid aluminum and a Townsend which is not but I use it at least half the time!
I was going to put 
Sherlock Holmes on the case until I found out he was dead!