What is the best USED Speaker Under $10,000

REAL WORLD PRICES

Considering AudiogoN prices - You can buy many fantastic used $20,000+ Speakers for under the magic $10,000 level.

This is really a different topic than previous questions in this forum.

I've bought Avalon Eidolons, Joseph Audio Pearls, Wilson Watt Puppy 6's and others for (slightly) under 10K

I would love to hear from other A'goners their opinions on what are the best you can do - for under 10K (Or even a "little bit more").

Thanks for sharing your opinions!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice

Showing 1 response by dynguy

Can it be a used REL B1 sub to go with a new pair of monitors? (-:

I have not heard a number of speakers listed here but I have heard a good number and did very extensive auditioning two months ago. I auditioned a new speaker that made me switch from "Dynguy" after following and owning the brand for many years.

After I heard them I was in love! Ordered on the spot over two months ago and my dealer says they may make it by Christmas or at least New Years!

The new KEF Reference 1 stole my heart this time. Really an incredible speaker and the best that I have heard within my budget.

I plan on leaving some nice whiskey for Santa early next week instead of cookies and see what happens? A pre-Christmas delivery would be awesome as I have been in queue for two months as they bring production up in England.

The first review it seems: I think he likes them? I have the REL and I'm ready to go!

http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/807-kef-reference-1-loudspeakers

Happy Holidays all!

Rick