What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?

What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?
jozurr
Memory Lane Once Again

1967, my new Fisher 200T Transistor Receiver, It was "Transistors to the Rescue" then. I was 18 and in college.

I went from a suitcase portable: flip down turntable with detaching speakers I took from my brother to my first decent system with wedding present money.

Point is, I could NEVER experience such a leap up in sound quality as that so it is the transistor amp I remember most. 

I just sold my transistor McIntosh MC2250, and ordered a Cayin A88T tube integrated, it is on the way. Sold my transistor C28 Preamp, zeroing in on a tube preamp now.

IF you can find efficient speakers you love, it opens up the world of lower power amps, transistor or tubes.
1) EKSC Eagle 11 Prime Monoblocks-the best amplifier from Electron Kinetics-John Iverson and later updated by Russell Sherwood.  Difficult to come by as their owners never seem to give them up and not expensive.
2) A Pair of BEL (Brown Electronic Labs) 1001 Mk. V's in mono mode.   As a stereo amplifier it is very good but as monoblocks they are sensational.  My brother has a pair.  Richard Brown departed way to soon.
3) Bedini 25/25

One of the best I have ever used in 13 years of reviewing: 

EXOGAL Ion PowerDAC with HyperDrive (must be paired with EXOGAL Comet DAC). EXOGAL has made the PowerDAC a triumph. I think we're looking at the next generation of amplification here.