What is the Best power cable for the Soulutions 540 CD player

Just bought this player and need suggestions 

calvinj

Showing 19 responses by calvinj

Picked up the high fidelity orchestral cable line. Interconnect and power cable. Going the system tomorrow. 
Anyone if you have this player and have this player or Solutions brand tell me what you paired it with. I will be trying the high fidelity orchestral line of cable in a couple of weeks 
I will pickup my high fidelity orchestral cables helix tomorrow. Power cable and interconnect. 
I’m going to be trying the high fidelity orchestral line of cables in a week.  Should be interesting 
This is the final piece in my system.  Excited! Just gonna cable match and I’m done 
Liking the high fidelity orchestral line on the soulutions 540. It goes and grabs that last bit of depth and transparency 
I will have have tried clarity cable, Clarus cable and High fidelity cables so far.  High Fidelity is winning with its pace, depth and transparency 
I made two changes. I took out the audioquest carbon for the kimber select 2436 usb. The soundscaped and clarity opened up. More 3 dimensional. Then I swapped out the clarity cable natural ic rca’s for high fidelity cables orchestral and wallah magic. Transparency increased more depth. Happy! The orchestral Cable is his new line.  I think it’s his best so far. Increased treble extension and better bass response and plays bigger than the previous higher fidelity cables.  Bigger images! Cooking! 
Yes. Rick at high fidelity  just created a new prototype i will be trying next week 

@jafant they are. They are more open but still musical.  There is no background noise.  The soundstage is deeper and wider.  Image placement is better.  The highs are vapor like and extended.  Rings the band in the room