What is it in MM that can give me goose-bumps? 🤔

Neither the best resolution CD or MC will give me goose-bumps.
Changing to e.g. my AT 440ML will do, will emotionaly move me, has emotional *impact* with every note played. 
CD and even MC seems to resonate with my intellect, my MMs with my emotions. 
It seems somehow contradictory, but so it is. 
Anyone else has these experiences?
Michélle 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
oh my friend does appreciate your post.. he actually owned most of the lomc carts you mention. sme. goldmund. pushma. reeds.dr fecker. etc etc most of the hi end tt he had before. your point is proven and got acrossed loud and clear. thank you

Dear @anthonya :  I owned the EPC205 and AKG P25 and are very good performers and if you want to go with Shure you have to look for the Ultra 400 or 500.

Now about Pickering try to found out the 7500 or at least the 5000. The important subject in any cartridge is not its stylus tip shape but the design of the cartridge motor that's what mnakes the difference for the good or bad, repeat cartridge motor and the 5000/7500 shares the same motor that's different from the 3000/4000.

The ADC 26/27 is a superlative IM cartridge, the best of the best vintage ones, and came with a plastic cartridge body, aluminum cantilever, ellipthical stylus tip and its output connector pins not even gold plated but what a performer and its extremely high quality comes from its cartridge motor.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
@rauliruegas thanks for info.
I had been looking for xsv5000. 800 dollars with original stylus. can't afford that yet. 
I had tried jico stylus on other Stanton. it's horrid. wonder if it's the same case? 
@anthonyaI have all of them (high output XSV/5000, low output XLZ/4500, XLZ/7500), fully original with Stereohedron styli, using Jico or any other fake styli on Stanton/Picekring makes no sense. Genuine Pickering/Stanton top models goes up in price in time and the reason is outstanding sound quality.

My favorite Stanton is CS-100 WOS with Stereohedron mkII