What is best for the speakers JBL Everest 6600? Mark Levinson 53 or Boulder 2060?

Hi friends! I have speakers JBL Everest 6600. I use  with tham  integrated amplifier Mark Levinson number 585. I want to buy the best amplifier. I stopped   Mark Levinson 53 or Boulder 2060 second hand. I want to know your opinion. I heard the sound of Mark Levinson 53 whith JBL Everest 6600,   but never heard whith Boulder. It is interesting to know your opinion. Best wishes. Vladimir.
128x128v6517413
I would take a listen to the new Bricasti M28's

bricasti.com  

They have an impressive list of recording studios using these amps.

"  I want to buy the best amplifier."

There is no such thing. In order for a recommendation that points you in the general direction of where you need to be, you need to provide a lot more info. Also, what are you going to use for a preamp?
Hi Vladimir,
   Just reading your post and reply's.  I'd like to ask.  Are you looking for any recommendations or do you have access to these 2 amplifiers used and you only are trying to figure out which would be better for Your JBL's? 
I have access to these amplifiers. I want to choose from Levinson and Boulder. Boulder Class A and maybe it sounds better? As I use the preamp 502 Mark Levinson.
I have the Boulder 2060.  After I purchased it, I stopped looking around. 

Although I do not have your speakers - I have preferred the 2060 over a couple other super amps in my system, which I was lucky enough to own all 3 at once. 

Cary 211FE monoblocks
Classe CAM600 monoblocks