What is a SPDIG connector?

What kind of connector is this? Any websites with pictures? Thanks
Do you mean SPDIF? If so, I think it means Sony Philips Digital Interface. It is a digtial cable, ideally 75 ohm, with RCA connecters at each end.
Exactly but.....it is not always RCA, it can also be 3.5mm(1/4") mono phono plug. Such is the case with most "mass-market" computer soundcards.