What integrated can replace over -bright exposure 3010?

Just got an Exposure 3010S2.,paired with my Spendor A6s.Its supposed to be a great combo. Its a lovely amp , fast( really fast) dynamic, good resolution, provides insight into the performance, BUT it is very forward,  distinctly bright and can get hard when you raise the volume. As a result I can't relax in front of the music.
Any suggestions for a better amp  which offers much the same qualities without the brightness-under $3K new?

rrm
Ghosthouse you are raising a point that is very true, the mistake that people make thinking a solid state amp sounds like x and a tube amp sounds like Y.

There are tube amps that sound like solid state and solid state sounds like tubes.

The issue this man has is DNM cables are okay and are thin sounding cables, our suggestion gets the man improved sound with what he already has due to the fact that he is fixing two areas of weakness, the Exposure integrated is a good integrated amp, does it sound as good as separates no it does not, but until he address his weakness in cables and source components he is not ready to make that jump.

By the way if you like the Hegel you should listen to a Coda the Coda is just scary good. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

If eveything in your system was the same and the new amp made the system sound forward and bright, chances are new cables and source wont provide enough adjustments to make you happy. I personally find that when I dont immediately like a new component I try to cut my losses and move on. Otherwise you could end up changing everything including your speakers and still not find what you need. This has happened to me many times. 

BTW spendor are a good match with Hegel and also Croft amps. 

Good luck. 
That is not a bright amp whatsoever. The issue lies somewhere else in the chain. 
I agree with the comments that the 3010 is not remotely bright. I own a 3010s2 pre/power, as well as a bunch of older Exposure gear, some EAR valve amps and others, and the Exposure amps are a little on the warm side - not bright at all. And neither are the Spendors. I suspect those DNM cables are the culprit.

Try some inexpensive van Damme or Mogami cables.
Mogami cables aren't that good,  compared to some of the better cable companies, Mogami and Belden and their variants use decent copper in a pvc jacket with little of no shielding. 

This is a very different world then companies that use superior materials and technologies. 

Wireworld Eclipse is a fantastic cable and is reasonably priced.

It will all come down to how much the person wants to spend.

As a 40 plus year audiophile, the better cable companies really do make a superior sounding product.

Troy
Audio Doctor NJ