What integrated can replace over -bright exposure 3010?

Just got an Exposure 3010S2.,paired with my Spendor A6s.Its supposed to be a great combo. Its a lovely amp , fast( really fast) dynamic, good resolution, provides insight into the performance, BUT it is very forward,  distinctly bright and can get hard when you raise the volume. As a result I can't relax in front of the music.
Any suggestions for a better amp  which offers much the same qualities without the brightness-under $3K new?

rrm
Is your acoustics padded down too much?
without overtones, we think it's harsh.
What the size of the room?
 tv in the Middle?
Post a pic Virtual systems and post a link
 Best,
  JohnnyR
is the amp fully broken in?

I would give it at least a few weeks (even if it is broken in) then decide...

my two cents...
then try a Creek

Lots of integrated now days - many are spendy - post a budget if your amp does not improve
Spendors sound great with tube gear. You should look for an integrated that uses EL34 type tubes. Years ago I used Quicksilver amps with Spendors and it was a perfect match. The Prima Luna integrated amps use EL34 tubes.
http://www.primaluna-usa.com/integrated-amplifiers/
Wow I am really shocked that no one is asking what the rest of the system is comprised of?

Exposure electronics are not bright at all, they are clean, punchy with excellent prat. 

Brightness can be attributed to cables, and source components.

If you just moved into this amp is it broken in? Are you using stock power cables? 

Often when getting a new component which has higher resolution that the older component it can show you weakness that you didn't know where in the system such as incompatible cables, or an inadequate source.

Only once you know the entirely of the setup can you make commments

Troy 
Audio Doctor NJ