What integrated amp to mach with Jolida JD100 cdp

What would be a good match for the JD100? The cdp is a little warm with slightly rolled off treble. I am thinking of the Jolida JD502B amp but afraid the combination would be too warm.
andy2
In the past I had mated the Unison Research Unico with the Jolida JD-100, wonderful match! Especially when I retubed both units with Mullard NOS military (CV4003 & CV4004) tubes. Very complimentary! Well worth looking into. If I ever build a second (less full blown) again, they would most likely be at the top of the list.

Good luck!
I am using Sylvania tube and I found it much better than those that came with the cdp - both warmer but more extended in the treble. My speakers are diy using Seas Exel drivers which are pretty good.

For amplifier, I am using Arcam A90 which is pretty good but I feel like I could get a little more midrange bloom with some kind of tube amp. I am just afraid a tube cdp and tube amp would be too warm and congested.
I had the JD100 with the 502B, and it was wonderful. However, you will first want to experiment with tubes, IC's and power cord changes on the CDP. They will make a world of difference on that component...guaranteed.
My setup: Jolida JD100, Jolida 302B, Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures. For the money I couldn't ask for a better combination; very balanced and sounds superb.
I would rather ask the question: What amp to match with my speakers?

Especially when considering a tube amp...I would guess a Jolida 302 or the Response audio amp would be an excellent match to the Jolida CDP.

Good luck.

Rene
What's the rest of your system like, how much do you want to spend, room size, listening preferences, etc?
I am running a Jolida 3205 (a Jolida 502A modified by Bill Baker @ Response Audio in New York) with my JD100. I have both units sitting on Aurios Isolation bearings. The results are very musical.
You might try changing the tubes in your JD100. I am running Ei tubes in mine.