What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
@elan120  

Sugden A21SE look to be a very good choice. Wonder if anyone knows the current price?

The list price is currently $3,750.
Marantz PM-11s3 

Beautiful, powerful Integrated that never ceases to amaze! Makes everything from Yo-Yo Ma to the Dirty Heads sound amazing!
It’s fast and detailed, has all the slam and yet has that beautiful KI/Marantz house sound! Sadly it’s was KI’s and Marantz’s last A/B amp... Find one and get it if you can!
McIntosh MA352 Integrated Amplifier

Having said what I have above about my Marantz I was hoping someone might share their experiences and thoughts on the McIntosh MA352? If there are any owners out there? https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/brand/news/MA352-Hi-Fi-World
It’s a non-autoformer, hybrid SS/Tube McIntosh integrated amp that has gotten really good reviews, but I’m not sure great sales?
I love it’s retro looks! But does it sound as good as it looks? Did it lose its McIntosh house sound, for better or worse, not being an autoformer amp?Anyway it’s a very intriguing Integrated! Hopefully someone can give us their thoughts on it?
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE.....
The 300b's in the preamp section of his design are superb!

I have had a few integrated amps, Rogue Audio, and lastly selling my Gryphon Diablo 300.

My previous benchmark system was a McIntosh C500t tube preamp with MC501 mono blocks. This sounded excellent and very musical. But a large system, and I have down sized my residence.

I wanted a minimalistic system that was very musical. I have PMC ib2i speakers with a Linn Klimax DSM streamer dac, and now with the
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp. My system sounds so dimensional, musical, and just right. I find it hard to pull myself away from listening sessions!

I was not able to achieve the musical synergy I now have, with the Diablo 300 in my system. The Diablo sounded very good, but not the same musical caliber in my opinion. Hence I sold it after a year.

The McIntosh two piece tube pre and mono blocks were very close, but I feel the 300b's in the Vinnie Rossi L2iSE give the "extra" ambiance and "musicality" only a large triode like the 300b's can.

Highly recommended, and I have not even upgraded the 300b's in the Vinnie Rossi L2iSE to a superb pair of TAKATSUKI TA-300B Triodes or a new issue pair of Western Electric 300b's!