What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Minimalist integrated: Pass Int-25. 
Power beyond its rating. Smooth, detailed sound.
Creek Destiny v1.

It sounds the same as my previous NAD and Naim amps - just a little more powerful (100wpc into 8ohms) and heavier to lift. It seems to be full of capacitors inside.

I initially thought it sounded smoother (and more "organic" - Rob J Reina) as described in an old Stereophile review - until I directly compared it.

In fact it sounded remarkably similar to its predecessor.

Its microprocessor circuits are a pain in the neck and I wish it had some way of power limiting the output to protect my Tannoy Berkeley's, but I can see no other good reasons to change it whilst it's still working.

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/107creek/index.html

kdveteran - first & foremost - Thank you very much for your service! My Nephew was at Ft. Benning several years ago, I believe before being deployed to Afghanistan & then later at Ft Bliss.

jjss49 - excellent post; couldn’t agree more with your earlier post.  This hobby has been incredibly fun, especially the last 7 years since I’ve been divorced.

On Integrated Amps:

Right now I’m getting ready to move overseas in 3 weeks and I’m in this shoe box sized British integrated phase. Currently, I have a Linn Majik I (orig shoe box version) and a Meridian 551 to match a Meridian 504 tuner in 2 separate rooms. I recently just sold an Acurus DIA100 (mkI) and gave my nephew a Music Fidelity B1. I’m using Monitor Audio R700MD’s on the Linn & ProAc Super Tablettes on the Meridian

Other SS integrated amps I really liked were: Onix OA21S & OA20/2 Tandberg 3012, & Creek 4330. I also had an Onix OA60, but I liked the earlier shoebox sized Onix’s better. I also had a Creek 5050 years ago, but think the 4330 is probably better

I’m a tube guy at heart and I fully agree with an earlier comment from someone touting the virtues of running pentodes in SE. I had the 5/15 wpc SET/SE pentode ASL MG15siDT which runs KT88’s and thought it was spectacular. should have never sold it. Also, a GemTune GS-01 (EL34 in SE Ultralinear) was surprisingly very impressive with an upgraded Alps vol control & tube rolling.