WHAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU? ISOLATION PLATFORMS, FOOTERS, ETC. for a DAC?

What is reasonable to expect in SQ gain with respect to a DAC, since there are no actively moving parts?

Footers only? Platforms only? Or is a combination of both best?

Keeping this open ended (as well as budget wise) to see what Audiogon Members recommend and advise.

However, thoughts on Gains v.s. Spend with the specific products you are recommending are welcome and will be very helpful.

The only footers I have used in the past are those from Herbie's Audio Lab.  I have used two different 'audio' racks (which have been dismantled) and I am using their shelves as isolation platforms for my speakers and other components (but not the DACs).

The DACs in use are a Schiit Yggdrasil and an Exogal Comet Plus. The stock rubber footers with the Yggdrasil are as basic as they come; The Comet has an acrylic plate with rounded metal screws.

THANK YOU!
david_ten
ok, looking at your components, you may want to try Uptone’s ISO REGEN (sold out until July). Call them for advice on acoustic isolation (tho I think you’ll find them tell you to do other things).

A Comet Plus might help if the power supply is not already at that level.

If you do buy any acoustic things for the DAC or other items (not containing tubes) then only buy with a return privilege and do blind testing to be sure they are really helping.

Your best bet (assuming high end speakers) would be to search out the very best source material re mastering & recording. If you have already spend $35,000 or more on speakers, have done all room treatments, then you are running out of things to do.
@mikelavigne : Fascinating. I had no idea there were products available like the Herzan TS-150. It's a very interesting site. Thanks for bring this up and I'm really looking forward to reading about their technology and applications. I also took a quick look at the Wave Kinetics site and will revisit it as well. Thank you!
Following up on Mike's suggestion I can also strongly recommend  the Herzan products. Probably the best place to start with them is under turntables or Transports. I have my Turntable on a TS-150. They are very expensive however so I think you can experiment with other solutions first. 
Heavy brass footers into heavy wood platforms under my amps.  This is too much for a small piece and you can overdamp, as some have pointed out. It smothers the sound. If you use tubes, like I do, damping is important and more of a necessity.
@randy-11: I've been on the Uptone bandwagon for some time now and was in the first wave for the Iso-Regen. I haven't brought it in-system yet...too many changes going on at present...I want the system to be fully stable before I test the Iso-Regen in the chain and where in the chain it might be useful.

If you re-read my original post, I do have the Comet Plus. Thanks.