What happened to those dreaded 1099 forms we were going to receive from Paypal?

So, who received a 1099 form from Paypal that everyone was dreading and caused so many to change how they would receive payment? I'm quite curious as I didn't receive one. Didn't know what topic to use so I chose the one with most traffic.

Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundsspectacular

Showing 4 responses by rbertalotto

I sold well under $2000 on PayPal this past year. I found there was a 1099 under my PayPal account. They did not mail it out to me. It is on the PayPal page account.

But now that I do the math, I certainly did not have over 200 transactions....100 transactions would have been $2995.00

I sold well under $2000 on PayPal this past year. I found there was a 1099 under my PayPal account. They did not mail it out to me. It is on the PayPal page account.

BTW, this is the third year that I received a 1099 from PayPal with under $2000 in sales. There was no notification. I just happened to look under "My Account" and there it was....

I'm not a business account, but might have had over 200 transaction as I sell a simple 17HMR Bore Guide for $29.95 including shipping.