What happened to Loth-X?

I have noticed that Loth-X simply has one distributor, who keeps most of the information about their offerings current, but the link to the manufacturer is no longer functional. As the owner of a BS-1 a while back and still interested in all sort of full range single driver concoctions, I wonder what has become of these speakers. What is more interesting is how it kept on shifting distributors continuously and along the way, having the distributors get rid of excess inventory at more than tempting prices. Is this still a viable enterprise or not?
bemopti123
This thread reminds me of the 3 hearing impaired (slightly)--old ladys on the bus.--One opens the window; the second says it's windy in here the third lady says it's not Wednsday; it's Thursday. The first lady says, I'm thirsty too;lets all get off the bus and have a soda.
I second TWL. I have had electrostatics and very decent multi-drivers speakers (Silverline), but nothing compares with the coherence of the Lowthers. Pablo.
I recently purchased - six weeks ago - the JI-300b integrated amplifier. I am absolutely in love with it! The soundstage is deep and wide. The bass is natural, full-bodied and articulate. The highs are awesome. Scale and imaging is physical. And the mid range is everything a great 300b SET is suppose to be. I always wanted a 300b amp. The only other one I could imagine wanting more is the Kondo Kegon. This amp joins my Tom Evans 15W Soul (KT88) and gives me another version of the "best but different" level of reproduction.