What equipment have you bought this year so far ?

I have bought three pieces: Grado RS1 Classic headphones, Burson Audio Soloist headamp/preamp and Purist Audio Aquila power cord. All used. Oh yes, I also have got two sealed Maxell Metal Vertex clank cassette tapes.
inna
Nothing, nothing at all and quite pleased about that

HA! I thought the same thing ... then I remembered purchasing a 7V linear ps from Small Green Computer on January 3rd. 
PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell Dac and S300 power amplifier
Focal Clear Headphones
Schiit Bifrost DAC
Schiit Jotunheim amp
Finding good value buying Croft GCI integrated and Croft separates. Hand made, point-to-point, valve hybrids for the best of both worlds. Acoustic BBQ USB and Schroder interconnects made a noticeable improvement over Analysis-Plus.
We moved and remodeled, so lots of changes and moving from three systems to 2-ish (home theater, 2 channel & office).

Bought: Arcam AVR550
YBA WA202 Integrated Amp

Sold: Denon AVR E400
Emotiva PT-100
Emotiva SA-250

Still looking to sell a set of bookshelf speakers and using another set in the office. Kind of torn which ones to keep. I know which ones are nicer, but seem like overkill for office use. I put our floor standing speakers from the 2-channel in to the home theater as the L&R. It’s been interesting and fun mashing together the systems and trying some new gear.