what does it mean if your cassette deck playback and recording sounds warbly?

what does it mean if your cassette deck playback and recording sounds warbly? I just got a brand new Tascam CD-A580, and my recordings and playback sounds shaky or warbly. 
leemurray2007
@stereo5 I find it really cheap and thin-skinned to report my posts. You never said anything about what I said except for the thing about cassettes, which I falsely accused you of (sorry). 

But honestly, if you could not be as negative on my threads, that'd be nice. I dont like having arguments, especially over the computer.

I think we should just end our argument right here, and end it with the fact that we were both stupid.

You do not have to respond.
@leemurray2007,

I only reported your posts after I felt your tone got abuseive towards me.  This was only the second time in13 years on the forums I have reported a post.  I don't like doing that, really don't, but I was afraid it was going to escalate further.

I agree we both have to show restraint and I hope this puts the arguement to rest.  I guess we can call it a reboot.  I feel we got off on the wrong foot and hope going forward we can be friends or at least civil to one another.  I am glad you posted as this has bothered me a lot.  Take care.
Thanks for being sincere with your response. I was looking at my past posts and saw that I did have a very negative tone.

Right now is no time to get into an argument with someone, especially someone you don't know.

I respect you and your history on this platform.

Again, my apologies.