What do you think is the best integrated amplifier under 1000

How's it going?! I'm in search for a integrated that can produce the best sound for the 1000 under bracket. I know it's not a lot of money for an amp, but I still think there's some great amps on the used market for that price. Or if anyone would know a great chi-fi amp for the price it would be all so helpful. I have wharfedale 9.1 bookself speakers and will be mainly using the speakers for hip hop music. My room size is very small like 9 feet by 10 feet for a computer set up. I have it running my speakers into a Emotiva basx a100 in a Arcam rdac to computer. It's just for near filed desktop use.  The speakers have a  sensitivity of 86db so looking for something powerful enough. Here are the rest of the specs:  Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeaker Specifications | Stereophile.com

Any other info you need just let me know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Peace.
audiowav

Showing 1 response by tk21

The Peachtree Nova 150 runs about $1300 new, but you might find a used one used that fits your budget. One nice feature is that they are designed to accept a direct connection to iOS devices.

Another possibility, for $899 new, is the Bluesound Power Node. 80 watt, with Airplay 2, WiFi Bluetooth, HDMI eARC.  Decent desktop/phone control software.  It does not seem to have USB-B input for direct connection to a computer, but there's an optical/analog input.