What do you think is the best integrated amplifier under 1000

How's it going?! I'm in search for a integrated that can produce the best sound for the 1000 under bracket. I know it's not a lot of money for an amp, but I still think there's some great amps on the used market for that price. Or if anyone would know a great chi-fi amp for the price it would be all so helpful. I have wharfedale 9.1 bookself speakers and will be mainly using the speakers for hip hop music. My room size is very small like 9 feet by 10 feet for a computer set up. I have it running my speakers into a Emotiva basx a100 in a Arcam rdac to computer. It's just for near filed desktop use.  The speakers have a  sensitivity of 86db so looking for something powerful enough. Here are the rest of the specs:  Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeaker Specifications | Stereophile.com

Any other info you need just let me know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Peace.
audiowav

Showing 1 response by joekapahulu

Been very happy with my Marantz PM 8005 which can be bought for around $1k new as 8006. I have had it for 5 years and it has been excellent as a well priced integrated that replaced vintage SAE separates. I am looking to upgrade now simply because I want even more, better sound but I am keeping it for a third system because it is very musical. Made in Japan, 3 year warranty and solid current delivery.