What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
My first Porsche was a 944 Turbo, Guards Red/Black. I loved that car. It was so much better than any other car I had ever driven. I wrecked it when it was just over a year old. Skip Barber fixed that problem.
There is an old saying,"Everyone wrecks there first Porsche" So I suppose I am typical.
They are trying to take our manuals away from us! Ferrari and Lambo do not make one manual car between them and we have to fuss  at Porsche to keep giving us manuals. Look what they just did. They released only PDK 992 911s. Fortunately, I have Smiley who should be able to make it to the end of my life. Consider it a challenge.
I took my car in for an oil change and spring check up last week at 116,000 miles. They told me another customer had the exact some car 2003 VW Passat with 366,000 miles. So many years of ownership ahead of me I hope and the car is long paid off!
Daily Driver:
----------------
Yamaha T-Max 500.
It is a sports motorcycle chassis, in a skin of a scooter, the ultimate 'wolf in sheep skin'.
Mine is tweaked to over 65HP, racing variator, and PowerCommander.
This thing weighs ~450 lbs.
Because the motor is mounted in the center, close to the ground, it has a center of gravity of a few inches inches off the ground, which translates to lightning fast side to side flips.
You just need to think about the corner, and the bike tilts.
It has huge beefy brakes, and it looks amazing, opinions vary.
You should see the faces of some 600 so called "YamaZuki sports bikes" on a winding road, seeing a scooter in the mirror signalling to pass.
It has storage space for a full helmet and some, and doesn't draw attention. I looks like a very large spaceship scooter.
It is unbelievably nimble in the city, and comfortable even for long drives, and it is freeway legal. > 40MPG stock, mine does ~30 if I push it.
If you like motorcycles, you owe yourself to test drive one someday.
Even bone stock, you will see why it is the ultimate daily driver.
You can no longer get new ones in the US, but you can find a low mileage 2009 for less than $4K or a 2015 one for less than $6K.

Weekend Driver:
-----------------------
2003 Mercedes Benz SLK 32 AMG.
There were only ~4K of these ever made, with  just ~2K making it to the US.
It was the first Mercedes, and one of the first cars in general, to offer a fully automatic  retractable hard 'Vario-roof'.
It has the smallest V6 AMG engine ever made, and the last one to use a  supercharger.
In spite of the engine size, when it came out, it was the fastest AMG model in the lineup.
It had the honor of getting a Brabus version. Jeremy Clarkson owns one of those.
The SLK 32 AMG offers 349 HP, and 332 lb·ft of torque.Mercedes  quotes 0-60 at 4.8 seconds , some magazines quoted it as low  as 4.6 seconds.
With some not too expensive mods, owners report getting to the sub 4 seconds  domain.
It's an amazing two seater convertible, with Mercedes ride quality.
It's a lot of fun to  drive even as a daily car, but taking it for a ride with the
top down on coastal highway 1, makes you really appreciate it.
Mine is white, in mint condition, with only 51K original miles.
Except for an aftermarket radio/CD player, and a smart-roof module, it is stock.
You can still grab a decent one for ~$13K - $15K.

Vacation Driver:
----------------------
Thor four winds 23U RV on a ford E-450 super duty 6.8L V10 Triton.
Bought on a whim about a week ago, no opinion met. Just got a really good deal on one.
A Nissan Juke for my wife because of the AWD in the snow.  She passed so I kept the Juke and got rid of my pick-up for the better gas mileage.  Also have a Harley I ride that needs no explanation.
Post removed