What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
Me - 2016 mb cls550 and a 2007 bmw 650i convertible 
wife - 2018 mb amg 43 gle 

son - our old 2014 inifiniti qx56
daughter - 2016 Mazda cx4 
2018 Audi Q7 - I really prefer SUVs and this one is comfortable, reasonably quick for what it is and has all the technology toys.

1999 MB SL500 - 36k miles.  Purely a weekend toy.  Pristine condition and is a fun ride.

Used to be a Porsche owner but got too old and too fat...;)
I drive a Mazda Miata MX-5 for fun, a Jeep Wrangler for fun and towing a small trailer with my Toni go-kart and a Mazda CX3 Sport Ute with AWD for winter and year-round errands.

The Miata has all of Mazdaspeed's performance upgrades; LSD, Coil-Overs, Sway Bars, Air Intake and chassis braces. Mazda MX-5 Cup parts for the Roll Bar, Brakes w/ ducts and racing muffler. Enkei F1 wheels and Dunlop Z1 rubber. The car is set up for the road, but can be tracked. Road America is only about 45 minutes from the house, so when I feel the need I can usually find an SCCA a NASA track day.

My Jeep Wrangler is a TJ model with the rear seat removed to give me some room for carrying stuff. I tow a small 6x8 foot trailer that holds a Toni Kart (Yamaha Pipe class) and my tools and fuel. The Jeep is also used for camping and picnics in the woods. I don't do any real off-roading or Jamborees, just camping and Wisconsin fire roads in the state and national forests.

My Mazda CX3 Sport Ute is probably more my daily driver. The Hatch is convenient for groceries and the hardware store. In order to get the AWD, leather and sun roof Grand Touring model I also had to take the Bose stereo w/ subwoofer. I'm no fan a Bose gear, but in a car the Bose approach to equalization customized for the specific interior makes some sense, and doesn't sound too bad. Mazda's Infotainment system will play uncompressed WMA and Redbook CD Wave files along with 256K MP3, so I just rip CDs to WAV on USB sticks and play those instead of carrying a bunch CDs.

The two Mazda's live up to Zoom, Zoom fun, and the Jeep is a different kind of fun to drive, although trail braking and those late apexes are out of the question.

I'm waiting for Mazda to introduce their new RX-7, and may add one of those to the stable when they're released.

i don’t drive anymore. use Grab and great mass transit here in Asia in various capitals. before that in the States always Bimmers for 40 years.  started with a 2002.