What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
What: 2016 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring sedan

Why: I liked it better than the comparable cars from other brands. 

Great thread.
One of the very few drivers of the short lived Subaru SVX... loved that car. Currently experiencing a first year with the Tesla model X with kookoo mode. Wanted to support North American manufacturing, try electric (perhaps out of guilt of too many years running class-A monoblocks) Best family car ever (for young children) and amazing 4-wheel drive performance for Canadian winters... plus got a great price on a 1 year old used vehicle.
So far impressed, with some small areas of improvement noted.
j
I ride a motorcycle. I do not have a car. I have a stage 4 1999 Harley Sportster, a 2003 XB9 Buell, and a 2014 Harley Ultra Limited. 
2015 Chevy Spark EV - Full Electric. Why? Blast to drive. No Maintenance. Costs me $0.70 each day to commute 40 miles and cost $8500 used with only 17k miles. List was $27k. The other 20k I spent on something more useful - my audio system. ;)
joshfilm,

You are my hero. At least when it comes to that Subaru. I assume it was 4-wheel-drive. Have you ever met the other guy who bought one of those cars? I mean, you are really my hero.

How is the Tesla heating in those Canadian winters? I heard that is a weak point. Also, to touch some audio-related topic, have they finally made it possible to attach some source in a non-Bluetooth way or USB ports are still just for charging?