What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
As I thought, you guys have some crazy good cars. Lots of BMW’s and cool older ones. I know this is not an audio-related topic, but fun nonetheless. And interestingly, no fights or bickering (knock on wood). I’d luv to get a Toyota 4-Runner TRD Pro but at $50k yikes that’s a lot of dough.
I did have a BMW   and my present 7 yr old  Nissan does not have what it had , over $ 8,000 in repair bills that  BMW said was normal wear
and tear with less than 30K  miles on it .

2015 BMW X3 (Diesel) - Sporty and can haul a bunch of stuff around. Since I fill up at work I haven't paid for gas in 4+ yrs.

2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE - Cause there's twisties in them there mtns...
Daily? My new 2019 Mazda 6 Diesel Wagon. My 2017 Hyundai van was stolen and written off.
For fun? My '77 VW Kombi.
For a real fun time? My Harley Davidson Road King