What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
2019 Audi Q8 - daily driver
2019 Ram Longhorn - wife's truck (really!)
2016 Porsche Turbo S
2005 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 4dr Long-bed TRD-Sport (daily)
With active 3-way AudioControl crossover to Morrel separates in the front doors running on Phoenix Gold 4-channel (mids & tweets) and 2-channel (Morrel 9" midbass), and 2x12" Digital Designs subs in custom sealed box (my making) running on Orion HCCA1220 amp (all old-school amps made in USA, Morrel from Isreal, DD subs from US). Luckly, Toyota includes high-output alternator with the factory towing package.

2013 Nissan Rogue loaded (wife’s daily)
2008 BMW K1200GT (160HP 100Lb-ft torque)
2012 BMW R1200GS setup like a GSA (all-round main bike)
2013 BMW R1200R equipped for touring (wife’s bike)

Most miles are on bikes each year, typically 15k miles on our bikes - now that our boys are adults. We travel everywhere on bikes, which are equipped with Zumo gps with XM antenna and Starcom1 (wired) helmet headsets for music, gps prompts, 5-mile bike-2-bike coms.I use Sure SE315 ear buds under the Schuberth helmet, wife uses Starcom1 headset speakers under her Nolan.
Subaru Forester as all wheel drive was needed living in the Sierras in eastern California. Moved recently to the east coast of Florida and Subaru still in service. When I want more I watch the Grand Tour on Amazon Prime with a seat belt installed on my couch which also helps with some audiophile recordings as well.
Thank you Jafant!  I like the large NAV cause I’m getting old.  It also blows air up my backside in summer;))
Post removed