What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
I gave my last of 5 Alfas in a row to my mechanic 12 years ago and never looked back. I should have done much earlier after he advised me to have a big truck total it for me. I walk quite a bit maybe 3-4 miles a day, take cabs rather too often, and ride my All-City Macho Man when it’s nice out. Works for me.
1970 BMW 2002 with lots of modifications.  It has lowered suspension, fat sway bars, flared fenders, 15X7 BBS wheels with Toyo Proxes R1R tires.  Like Ms Elizabeth, I like to go around corners real fast.  I also have larger brakes,  a Scheel Rally seat to hold me in place, and a high compression M10 engine with electronic fuel injection mated to the necessary 5 speed gearbox.  My favorite car ever which I’ve owned since I was 16 years old and now I’m 64.

The more practical transport is a 2000 Toyota Tundra 4X4 with the V8.

Btw   I could care less about the audio system in either.  Love to listen to the 02, love the quiet of the Tundra.

2019 Ram 1500 Limited in Delmonico Red...loaded including 12” split screen Nav and 18 speaker HK 700W surround sound stereo with 2 subs and optional CD player! Because it’s awesome 
2012 Nissan Altima because its paid for , has given me no trouble
and gets 35 mpg on interstate.
Also If a buy a new car it will outlive me .